Sunday, July 12, 2009

THE belly

If I had a quarter every time I got an open mouth, wide eyes and a shocked sounding "really?!?" every time I told people how far I have to go I could put Andrew through college with it! Apparently my belly is so large its infringing on other's personal space. I just tell them they better watch what they're saying or I'll poke em in the eye with my belly button!

Jenny, the belly and I at Alycia and Bryan's Wedding (~ 18 weeks along)

About 21 weeks on our way to Abigail's art show
Dad, Paigey and I at our baby shower at the Parkers (~ 30 weeks)

The belly in the nursery before cooking out at the Crenshaws for July 4th (~32 weeks)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your sweet belly! andrew is doing a fantastic job of making you look adorably, glowinly pregnant. leighton is doing a fantastic job of making me look sinfully indulgent and chubby...

    ReplyDelete