Sunday, July 12, 2009

Finally!

After months of overwhelming, down-right, nagging from Sara Lindsey to get blogging, I've finally done it! Although my blog won't possibly be as entertaining as hers, I know that the new addition to our family will keep several fans satisfied. I've attached some key photos from the past 7 months. As you can see, Andrew Philip is already growing up too fast! Below are his ultrasounds at 6, 12 and 18 weeks. Can't wait to see him in living color!

Pregnant and loving it,

Katie

1 comment:

  1. oh.my.gosh. this is like christmas in july--not sure i have ever been this excited!! welcome to the blogging world. i've added you to my list...which means i'll be stalking you often (as in, daily) and nagging you for updates. you've made me very, very proud today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete